Change is inevitable in a complex industry like banking. Products evolve, fees get adjusted, advisors go elsewhere.
But here’s the thing: Customers don’t like change.
That’s why MKP has developed a number of tools that allow us to make change less stressful for customers – so you won’t lose the relationships you’ve worked so hard to gain.
- Identify pain points and strategies to mitigate negative news
- Create a hierarchy of messaging to assure key messages are noticed
- Use personalization to make communications as individualized as possible
- Suggest multiple touch-points to make sure no customer is caught by surprise
- Create supporting guidebooks and documentation to help customers when changes are significant
- Create call scripts and other approaches to minimize attrition among high-value customers
- Branch closings and relocations
- Product conversions
- System migrations
- Repricing notifications
- Personnel changes
- Apology letters
- Check reimbursements
- What-if letter templates for system outages and other special situations
- Letter templates for one-off messaging to individual customers