« Back to Blog
MKP Summer Series: Top Destinations
The MKP Team is made up of many proud New Yorkers, but even the toughest among us agree that come summertime, when we’re navigating the sweltering subway system or zigzagging through tourists on the sidewalk, there’s somewhere else we’d rather be. So, we asked the team, “What’s your top summer destination?” Here’s what they had to say!
- Any of the New England beaches, but Nantucket holds a special place in my heart – Dave
- Dipping my toes in the sand at the beach – Lisa
- Sitting under an umbrella at the beach, preferably in Rhode Island or on Cape Cod – Laura
- Enjoying a good meal with friends at a restaurant with water views! – Nick
- Connemara, in the west coast of Ireland – Michael
- In the Berkshires, where music is abundant and it is 10 degrees cooler – Jeff
- Port Clyde, on the rocky coast of Maine – Charlie
- Anywhere near the beach. Montauk is a favorite – Sandra
- Relaxing in the sun at Clearwater Beach, the Springs, East Hampton – Pam
- Enjoying downtime in Greenport, on the North Fork of Long Island – Hillary
MKP communications inc. is a New York City based communications company that delivers spot-on strategy, smart, fresh creative, combined with flawless execution for financial services clients.
This entry was posted in Fun on August 2, 2017 by Michael McDermott.